The Alumni Association of HiCET is established to reinforce the students to rewind the days spent by them on the campus, and it allows them to recapture the pleasant moments of their life. The association has retained the special atmosphere by organizing various reunion programs. This is the invisible magical attraction that lures our alumni back to the campus again. Many of our past students have followed and achieved their aspirations along with their degrees at HiCET.
The splendor of an institution is deeply rooted in its alumni association, as they are the diplomats of the institution. The Alumni Association of HiCET is entrenched to foster the spirit of loyalty and to strengthen the ties between the alumni community and the institution. It is a potential network of a dynamic and diverse population to fabricate a constructive future for our alma mater. It is built on the sense of belonging to HiCET which makes the members perceive the needs of the fraternity through academics, industrial and financial supports.
1. To provide a vibrant forum that promotes interaction and networking among alumni of the institute and their alma mater.
2. To contribute to the institute’s vision of being recognized among the leading institutions in academics, research, outreach, and innovation.
3. To promote best practices in different areas of science, technology, and humanities for the benefit of society.
4. To assist the deserving students of the weaker sections of the society financially and otherwise.
5. To create and establish alumni endowments for granting scholarships and awards to the students showing high proficiency in their academics, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
6. To facilitate the exchange of experience and dissemination of knowledge amongst its members and for the furtherance of fellowship and advancement of scientific knowledge in general.